Silhouette Studio® Business Edition includes all of the capabilities of the Basic, Designer, and Designer Plus Editions of the Silhouette Studio software. It is not a completely different program but rather an upgrade version of the Silhouette Studio® program that can be purchased (at a suggested retail price of $99.99 USD).
If you are already in possession of the Designer Edition or Designer Edition Plus Editions, a Business Edition upgrade key can be purchased for the price difference here.
A comparison chart showing the differences between all Silhouette Studio upgrade options may be found here.
Please see the links below for further information on the features included with the Silhouette Studio Designer Edition Plus software.
***Note: Some of these features are available in older versions of Silhouette Studio Business Edition Plus; however, tool icons, display, and user interface may differ from the videos below:
- Import Ai/CDR/EPS files (Business Edition)
- Automatic Weed Lines (Business Edition feature)
- Multi-Cutter Support (Business Edition feature)
- Matrix Copy Feature (Business Edition feature)
- Design View vs Media Layout view (Business Edition feature)
- Tiling (Business Edition feature)
- Barcode Scanning
- Automated Nesting (Business Edition feature)
- Multiple Undo feature in V4.1 of Silhouette Studio® (Business Edition)
- Export Options in V4.1 of Silhouette Studio® (Business Edition)
To have access to all of these features, please first ensure you are using the latest version of Silhouette Studio, which can be updated here.
The following steps can be taken to apply a license key and upgrade to the Business Edition version.
- Open the Silhouette Studio® software program
- Go to the Help menu
- Select Upgrade License Key
- Enter the following:
- Business Edition license key
- Silhouette account email address
- Silhouette account password
- Click on the “Submit” button
The license key will then be applied onto the account and the software will be upgraded immediately.