– This Listing Is An INSTANT DIGITAL DOWNLOAD, Not A PHYSICAL ITEM –
Select your format option from the drop down between Embroidery, Cutting or a Bundle of Both!
EMBROIDERY OPTION Includes 1 Zipped Folder Containing:
HOOP SIZE: 4×4, 5×7, 6×10 (Exact size and stitch count available on additional images.)
FORMATS: PES, JEF, DST, EXP, VIP, VP3, HUS, XXX, PEC PNG Transparent Image For Making Mock-Ups Easily Please Note: Each design size has been created separately to ensure the best use of the hoop field. Design sizes will not always look the exact same from one size to another as elements will not always make it into each size. Please review additional pictures of each size before purchase, as no refunds will be given.
CUTTING OPTION Includes 1 Zipped Folder Containing:
– SVG, EPS, DXF Cutting Formats.
– PNG Transparent Image
This is a digital download cutting file to be used with a number of cutting machine software programs including:
– Silhouette Studio Basic (Free) Edition: DXF Format
– Silhouette Studio Designer or Plus (Paid) Edition: SVG Format
– Silhouette Studio Business Edition: SVG or EPS Format
– Cricut Design Space: SVG Format – Make the Cut: SVG Format
– Sure Cuts A Lot: SVG Format – Brother ScanNCut: SVG Format
– Home Printer for Iron On Transfers: PNG Format (Check your instructions but typically you will need to mirror image the design before printing.)
-Files are also compatible with: Adobe Illustrator, CorelDraw, Inkscape
BUNDLE OPTION Includes 2 Zipped Folders Containing The Above Embroidery & Cutting files.
What This Purchase Covers:
Use files from HoopMama on shirts, pillows, wood signs, water bottles, coffee cups or anything else you want to create! All files include the Standard License. Which includes PERSONAL and 200 uses for SMALL BUSINESS use. View full details of license here.
You MAY NOT:
1. Use any part of these files to resell digitally in any format, including digitizing for embroidery
2. Share, distribute or sell any of the files received from HoopMama. Including free designs, or special offers.
3. Use files to have items mass produced. Including on fabrics or other textiles.
4. All products must be assembled by the account holder. Print on demand and outsourced mass production is strictly prohibited.
Need something other than what this license covers? Check out the other licenses available here.